Sunday 30 December 2012

All rise and Aadat fusion



Hey guys...m back wid another item(he he he).Fusion of two songs have their own Zeal n vigour,n makes everyone lift up from our seats.We have two songs-AADAT( by Jal) and ALL RISE(by blue)...on the same scale.Modify a bit strumming pattern,,include plucking-and you are  at your best.







Just wid plucking here



   c#m                
Your honour please 
 A                          
Gotta believe what I say (say) 
 C#m                 
What I will tell (tell) 
  A                                
Happened just the other day (day) 
  C#
I must confess (confess) 
                          A       
'Cos I've had about enough (enough) 
 C#m                     
I need your help (help) 
 B                           A          
Got to make this here thing stop (stop) 



Continue plucking



C#m                       B         A      B
door jitna bhi tum mujh say pass teray mein 
C#m                       B         A      B
ab to aadat si hai mujh ko aisay jeenay mein 
C#m           B         A         B
zindagi say koi shiqwa hi nahi hai 
C#m                 B           A          B
ab to zinda hoon mein is neelay aasman mein

Mute.....

Now Strumming-d d u u d

C#m
You're on the stand (stand) 
B
With your back against the wall (wall)
A 
Nowhere to run (run) 
B
And nobody you can call (call) oh no 
I just can't wait (wait) 
Now the case is open wide (wide) 
You'll try to pray (pray) 
But the jury will decide (decide) 

Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh) 
About all the things you used to do 
And if you thought you had me fooled (come on) 
I'm tellin' you now objection overruled 
Oh baby 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

can u please gimme the intro tabs? i mean what is d pattern to pluck d strings? :/

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask your Query,,or give your valuable suggestions!!

 

Mera Guitar Design by Insight © 2009