Friday 14 December 2012

ABOUT


Hi,,my name Is Anmol...
Basically ,I am an engineering graduate from Dehradun,India.I have an irrestible effection for music.Thoug i was unable to fullfill my dream to make a benchmarking band,,Iwish and i hope,,someday or the other,,the dream would come true.

I have made this site out of love for the guitar and to share with other casual guitarists of all kinds tips, humor, ideas, controversy, and anything else I enjoy.

I am not an expert with guitar,,but i want to share whatsoever i have learnt,,keeping in mind the basic thinking of a beginer.I wish to add that nothing is attained overnite..so keep trying.

My heartiest gratitude to Gaurav Misra sir....

With the blessings of Anees joy and Mayank Kapri...

The motivations of Kishan singh bisht and Rajesh pachpal....

Special thanks to my motivating buddies-Prateek tiwari,Chinmay bisht,Aviral rana,Abhishek Sharma,Gaurav joshi ,Amol pathak and Mohit bharadwaj.....their love,appreciation ,and taunts ofcourse,,,kept on inspiring me.



CARAMINE


If you enjoy my blog I invite you to please subscribe and support my effort by coming back to visit. Thanks!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bhaiya kehna ka chahte ho...??

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask your Query,,or give your valuable suggestions!!

 

Mera Guitar Design by Insight © 2009